What is wax melt?
Wax melts are pieces made of scentful wax that melts when heated, and release an intense smell in your home. The scent-enhancing wax is heated by a wax burner, and then it melts into a liquid wax. The wax that has melted is capable of exchanging the strong scent that is contained in the wax to the surrounding area and beyond.
There are numerous shapes and sizes of wax melts, including the clamshell, wax tarts snap bars, and many more. The Ava May Aromas melts of wax are manufactured inside clamshells, which let you break an equally sized and wax cube that is scented every time. The amount is enough to fill an average size bowl of wax and scent a room. We also make wax discs that are smaller than clamshells, and offer an opportunity to test the various scents of wax without spending a fortune.
The first time that wax melts were invented was to help use the excess wax left behind in the candle making process. In contrast to candles, which were invented about five thousand years ago the idea of wax melts is an idea that is relatively new. The popularity of wax melts has increased popularity over the past few years and the growth is not showing any sign of slowing down.
Why do wax melts have such a huge following?
1. Wax melts can be a cheap option to perfume your home for prolonged durations of time. They have a large amount of fragrance, which means they provide a lot of burn time and the scent lingers.
2. They are affordable. They have less wax than most candles and the scented cubes can be re-scented with a fresh scent every few months.
3. The best wax melts can be used for a variety of purposes. The ability to buy different scents of wax melts at the same amount as candles allows you to change the fragrance of the wax cube quickly and frequently. It is possible to even select the same scent every day!
4. The melting of wax puts you in the charge. You decide the amount of wax you’d like in the burning, and determine the intensity of aroma in the room.
5. The wax melts are easy to make use of. All you have to do is put the tealight in your burner, then place a scent wax cube in the top, and then ignite the tealight and then allow for it to melt.
6. The burners that melt wax are simple to clean. Simply warm the bottom of a solid piece inside your burner’s bowl, by putting an incandescent candle under the bowl. Let it sit for a few minutes and the wax will slide out of the burner. Replace it with a new scent wax cube and then enjoy!
7. Wax burners are available in a range of ceramic burners that require an electric tealight to melt the wax. Or, an electric one that needs no naked flame but makes use of the heat from the contained light bulb to warm the wax.
8. The soothing effects of wax melts can be found. Electric burners are available with a wide range of gorgeous colors and, just like ceramic stoves with the tealight flame, they can be quite relaxing to observe. Studies have proven that a peaceful environment helps to lower anxiety and depression.
9. Wax melts are scented to suit everyone and any occasion. According to your mood, select a scent that is like your preferred scent, or your preferred fabric softener or citrus as the base. Alternately, you can create your own scents by taking smaller portions of several cubes, and mixing them all in one wax melt burner. Some of the most well-known scents include Earl Grey, Baby Powder, Rose Wonderland and the classic Lime, Basil and Mandarin.
10. The wax melts and the burners are the ideal gift for a budget-friendly price. They look nice and they provide endless pleasure, and you’ll never get enough of them! Ava May Aromas has the largest selection of scent wax melts, as well as electronic and ceramic burners. Additionally, we offer beautifully designed gift sets that are available in a range of prices, including everything you need to begin your amazing wax melt adventure.
What is wax melt?